- SKYTROFA contains 3 components1‑4:
- The same somatropin as that used in daily somatropin injections
- An inert carrier that shields somatropin to protect it from renal excretion and receptor-mediated clearance
- A linker that transiently binds somatropin to the inert carrier
- TransCon® refers to “transient conjugation,” a proprietary drug-delivery platform designed to enhance the overall benefit of a given therapeutic5
- After SKYTROFA is injected into the body, TransCon technology allows for the sustained release of active somatropin based on physiologic pH and temperature2‑4
Please be assured that once-weekly SKYTROFA® is not affected and is available for your patients.
LEARN MORE ABOUT SWITCHING YOUR PATIENTS